Oliver's Restaurant has a new menu — the 11th since they opened in 2006, apparently!
Some highlights include:
- Chicken liver pâté with shiraz & Davidson plum jelly, garlic bean salad and mountain pepper crackers; entree, $15
- Crocodile bruschetta and French toast with bush spices and fresh ricotta; entree, $16
- Red snapper fillet baked in a crust of bone marrow, pistachio and basil, served with braised kipfler potatoes, semi dried tomatoes and kalamata olives; main, $34
- House-made Peking duck leg, braised red cabbage and quinoa seeds, served with pear, star anise and Asian dressing; main, $29
- Davidson plum macaroon, mascarpone-lime cream and candied pistachio; dessert, $12
Savour the Tropical North Queensland flavour of what beautiful Palm Cove has to offer through the talented eyes of a true MasterChef champion.
Surrounded by the delightful ambience of Peppers Beach Club & Spa, indulge in superb cuisine at Lime and Peppers Restaurant prepared by MasterChef Series 2 winner Adam Liaw.
Celebrating the exclusive partnership formed between Peppers and MasterChef, the resort will hold the Taste of MasterChef Event on September 24 from 6.30pm, destined to be the holiday haven's essential culinary event of the year.
For $150 per person
, discover the sublime creations of Adam Liaw in collaboration with Lime and Pepper's Executive Chef Jira Chantra, during a sensational five-course degustation dinner bursting with fresh tropical produce with an Asian twist.
Each course will be made even more memorable when complimented by matching wines and served around the splendour of the Peppers Beach Club & Spa's lagoon pool.
To complete the MasterChef inspired evening, Adam Liaw will personally introduce you to the ingredients and cooking method of the dishes so budding chefs can gather some expert culinary tips to try out at home.
Take the opportunity to stay awhile and explore the region's beauty from the reef to the rainforest, with a range of stylish accommodation available at Peppers Beach Club & Spa set in the heart of the charming holiday village of Palm Cove, just 20 minutes from Cairns Airport.
The resort overlooks a stunning palm-fringed beach and on-site facilities include the Salt Spa, lagoon pools with a swim-up bar, tennis court, gymnasium and boutique shopping.
To book for the Taste of MasterChef Event, RSVP by Monday, September 19, to Stacey Leigh on 07 4059 9200 or at email@example.com
For accommodation options or more information about Peppers Beach Club & Spa, call 07 4059 9200 or visit peppers.com.au/beach-club-spa