- Chicken liver pâté with shiraz & Davidson plum jelly, garlic bean salad and mountain pepper crackers; entree, $15
- Crocodile bruschetta and French toast with bush spices and fresh ricotta; entree, $16
- Red snapper fillet baked in a crust of bone marrow, pistachio and basil, served with braised kipfler potatoes, semi dried tomatoes and kalamata olives; main, $34
- House-made Peking duck leg, braised red cabbage and quinoa seeds, served with pear, star anise and Asian dressing; main, $29
- Davidson plum macaroon, mascarpone-lime cream and candied pistachio; dessert, $12
I could keep going, but why not just check out their full restaurant menu on their website?
Photo courtesy Oliver's Restaurant
Leave a comment
- No public Twitter messages.